Dongdaemun Design Plaza
Business InquiriesJaejin Kim
AddressDDP Office, 3rd floor, Design Lab, 281, Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul 100-197, Korea
Phone82 2 2153 0072
Fax82 2 2153 0070
Opened in 2014, the Dongdaemun Design Plaza has quickly become one of Seoul’s most iconic unique event venues, located in the heart of the Korean design industries, Dongdaemun district. Since its arrival, the DDP has already become a prime location for major design-related events including Seoul Fashion Week and travel international shows from Chanel and many others.
The unique structure, designed by world class architect Zaha Hadid, is comprised of exterior covered in 45,133 aluminum panels and open and curvaceous interior. For events, the Dongdaemun Design Plaza’s facilities include 2 exhibition halls (total of 3,108m²), 2 convention halls (total of 4,540m²) and a conference hall (414m²). The large multi-complex also includes a range of designer and boutique stores, and its central Seoul location places it conveniently close to many of the city’s business hotels as well as shopping and entertainment offerings.
- From Incheon Int’l Airport : 50~60 min
- Subway: Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station (Lines 2,4,5)
Nearby hotels & attractions
- Within 1km: The Shilla Seoul, JW Marriott Dongdaemun Square Seoul
- Within 3km: Lotte Hotel Seoul, The Plaza, Westin Chosun Hotel
- Within 4km: Grand Hyatt Seoul
- Streets : Myeong-dong
- Shopping: Dongdaemun Shopping Town (Doota, Migliore, Dongdaemun Traditional Market)
- Entertainment: Myeong-dong (theaters, cinemas)
- Historical and cultural sites : DDP, National Theater of Korea, Chungmu Art Hall
Name of Hall
Design Exhibition Hall
Art Hall 1
Art Hall 2
International Conference Hall
* Other rooms for seminars and meetings can be arranged as needed.
- Kan Song Mun Hwa Jeon
- BMW National Launch, Culture Chanel
- Seoul Digital Forum
- G-Seoul Art Fair
- Seoul Fashion Week
- A multipurpose cultural complex for exhibitions, conventions and other cultural activities
- The futuristic, eco-friendly building was designed by world-renowned architect Zaha Hadid.
- Cutting-edge digital facilities to showcase future design trends and lifestyles.
- Located in Dongdaemun, Korea’s leading fashion district