The 63 Convention Center, a high-class venue for conferences, company events, parties, and other stylish functions, was designed by the renowned international design company, Perkins+Will. The center provides a variety of event spaces, including a Grand Ballroom with capacity for up to 2,000 guests, as well as small and medium sized rooms for 30-300 guests depending on the configuration. There are also separate rooms with a terraced view of the Hangang River especially designed for private and intimate parties suitable for VIPs.
- Total area(m²): 1,957
- No. of meeting rooms: 3
- From Incheon Int’l Airport: 50min. / 56.121km
- Subway Station: Line #5 Yeouinaru Station,
Line #9 Saetgang Station
- ① GRAND BALLROOM
- The GRAND BALLROOM on the 2nd floor of the 63 Building Convention Hall Complex provides a large capacity party hall that can accommodate up to 2,000 persons. The wood-themed interior is both elegant and graceful. The GRAND BALLROOM is equipped with the latest lighting and presentation facilities, and is perfect for international conferences, large events and special weddings. The GRAND BALLROOM has a large separate stage with a heavy-duty elevator (capable of loading a full-sized automobile), allowing for a variety of events on site. The GRAND BALLROOM has an ambience of dignity and style, with tastefully appointed table settings and flower arrangements.
- ② LAVENDER & ROSEMARY
- The LAVENDER & ROSEMARY rooms on the 4th floor each have a spacious terrace with a wide view of the Hangang River. Its natural setting makes it perfect for holding special events. The two halls can be combined for larger gatherings such as gala dinners and other functions.
- The CYPRESS room is suitable for small seminars and suppers serving 20-50 persons.
- ①SAGE & BASIL
- The SAGE & BASIL rooms offer an exquisite private dining room suitable for business meetings.
- ②CLOUD & FOREST
- The Cloud & Forest rooms are VIP suites.
OUTSIDE CATERING SERVICE
Our special catering service lets you focus on your event while we do our job. You may book a catering service for any event or party at the 63 Convention Center at the time and place you require. Choose from a wide range of pricing options according to your budget.
- ① GALLERIA DUTY FREE SHOP
- GALLERIA DUTY FREE 63, taking up the space from the 1st underground floor to the 3rd floor of the annexed building of 63 Square, refuses to be called a mere shopping center. It is a multi-venue leisure complex.
- ② 63 SQUARE
- 63 SQUARE is a cultural space located in the main part of the 63 Building. It is an indoor space that offers high quality entertainment in its 2 attractions: SEAWORLD, SKY ART
RESTAURANT & CAF'E
- ① WALKING ON THE CLOUD (59F)
- A European restaurant high amongst the clouds, with a unique European garden ambience and divine food. A specialty wine bar with an extra large wine cellar features 300 types of wines from around the world.
- ② TOUCH THE SKY (58F)
- A place where leaders make things happen. The 58th floor of the 63 Building boasts marvelous views of the Hangang River. Touch the Sky is a luxurious social venue for VIPs. Enjoy special get-togethers in a discretely elegant atmosphere in the sky.
- ③ SHUCHIKU (58F)
- Shuchiku, a top-notch Japanese restaurant, features contemporary Japanese cuisine prepared by famed kaiseki and sushi masters. Enjoy edomae sushi and Kyoto-style kaiseki and sake while enjoying the breathtaking view at the sky sushi bar.
- ④ BAENGNIHYANG (57F)
- Baengnihyang offers the authentic flavors of the widely-renowned cuisines of Guangdong and Sichuan in China. With a magnificent view of the Hangang River and an elegant atmosphere, Baengnihyang is an ideal venue for special occasions.
- ⑤ 63 BUFFET PAVILION (B1F)
- A buffet with a long history, 63 Buffet Pavilion offers outstanding service and food. Enjoy more than 700 kinds of dishes prepared by the expert culinary team.
- ⑥ BAENGNIHYANG XINGTAI(B1F)
- Experience the antique interior, exceptional service and impressive menu in the unique, stylish atmosphere of BAENGNIHYANG XINGTAI
MEETING & BANQUET FACILITIES
|Name of Hall||Location||Size (m²)||Theater||Classroom||Banquet||Height (m)|
|LAVENDER & ROSEMARY||4F||383||350||240||240||2.9|
Special benefits for 63 City Tour (10-30% discount if banquet service is used)
- Diverse marine organism tour at 63 Aquarium
- A great night view of Seoul from the 264m-tall observatory platform
- The world’s 12th real IMAX theater